Sunday, June 24, 2012

Twice now, I've had a dream/nightmare where I find out I did NOT graduate but have two summer classes to take - both of which have already started.  I set out to find the professors but I can't find them anywhere ... that is the dream/nightmare.  Mom says it is PTSD from finally graduating.  Maybe. I will be happy when that piece of paper arrives.  Will I be satisfied?

Looking around myself ... yes. Absolutely. 100% ... yes.

This house is home and I LOVE the feeling of home.  My daughters are amazing and funny - healthy and mostly happy - I find moments when I am what I had so long wished to be - a Mom. A really good - really loving Mom.  We are working on our communication skills this summer.  Here's to an end to yelling, whining, and generally negative tone of voice in our house. 

Lily Beth is singing - she does that a lot.  It is lovely.  Nevi is loving her little sister and they are playing fun games together.  Monkey see, monkey do.

No comments:

Post a Comment